Rusty Crow Primitives

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Time to sit a spell and count my blessings

We have had one of our busiest summers ever but we are so blessed to have had the leisure time and good health to enjoy God's gifts.

  •  family and friends; 
  • trips to SC
  • an addition of a sun room and screened in porch to our house
  • a building expansion of our church 
  •  yard work and everyday life

No time to slow down now, it is time to gear up for the holiday season in my ETSY shop and I have a Fall show in November at the Fairgrounds. I love this time of the year, school is starting and the days will be getting cooler soon, all I have on my mind is "quilting".  The problem I have is narrowing down my list of  projects; I can not possibly complete all I want to by November but thus the reason for the never ending stash of fabrics and the need for more fabric. There is always one more project.... I nag myself into working more and more but not today..

 So... I'll start tomorrow. Today I'm going to count my blessings and enjoy the projects we have completed.

Let the work begin! Almost 3 moths have gone by, but it is done and we love the results.

Love it, love the windows, love the sunlight, love the view!

Our little piece of heaven.

Trips to SC, can you tell the tide is low? Love those sandbars in SC, and when does the tide turn so we can get off this thing? 

My beautiful daughter! Such a blessing, she lives in SC.


I finished it!! My Civil War Stars.

I found time to make a Farmhouse Beauty Table Runner and sold it already. I really do like this quilt.


I just had to make it. Sitting on the porch and watching the water fall from this old pump was my inspiration.This too was on my ETSY site and sold. I love country themes.

I hope you enjoy your day, I am going to sit a spell and count my blessings and I count you too as one more.






No comments:

Post a Comment