Rusty Crow Primitives

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Show- N- Tell Monday Sew-In

If you quilt, sew, knit, crochet, embroider or what ever flips your skirt, this is the group to belong to. We meet on the second and fourth Monday's of the month for a few hours of visiting, helping one another with projects and supporting each other through personal trials and celebrating with each other our accomplishments . If you don't belong to a group, find one in your area or start your own. Girlfriends are the best and my husband hopes when I get home I am all talked out. (no chance, I have even more to say, I have to tell him what WE talked about today at the sew-in)

This is a small representation of the group, it is growing in number and not all attend each gathering. I posted earlier about the Quilt of Valor this group made and presented to Standing Stone Nursing Home resident as well as 29 other quilts.Standing Stone Nursing Home- Quilt of Valor

Some Show and Tell from this week gathering. I didn't get pictures of everyone's projects, this is just a small sampling.













I hope you enjoyed the Show N Tell. 



1 comment:

  1. I love that pumpkin runner! Is that an original design?

    ReplyDelete