Rusty Crow Primitives

Monday, March 10, 2014

Sun, Seafood and Solo Cups

I love Jacksonville, FL and to have such wonderful friends in the area is more than a blessing. I don't know myself where the days have gone, more than a week in this park and I hate to leave. Here are some sights you may enjoy.
 
Florida Fresh, how would you like to have this in your yard.


Friends for over 35 years! How awesome is that.
Safe Harbor Restaurant
 
You order food from the freshest seafood bar you could ever imagine; scallops, oysters, shrimp and every type of fish imaginable. Place your order, find a seat on the dock, grab a bucket of cold ones and enjoy the feast! Life is so good. 


Fantastic seafood market and restaurant, we have to go back before we leave.
How can you not be happy coming home to this after a long day. This has to be the best RV park in the area. Flamingo Lake RV Resort
Azaleas in bloom.
 
 
 
Watchin' the sun bake
All of those tourists covered in oil
Strummin' my six-string
On my front porch swing
Smell those shrimp hey they're beginnin' to boil
 Wastin' away again in Margaritaville
 

No comments:

Post a Comment