Rusty Crow Primitives

Sunday, March 23, 2014

A & E Fabric, Variety & Craft Store, Pensacola, FL


Before I left for Florida I spent a morning sewing with some friends and talking about my upcoming trip.  I want to send a great big thank you to Verda for directing me to this hidden gem.  A & E Fabric and Variety and Craft Store is not something that jumps out and says "FABRIC STORE"! In fact it says Pharmacy. Another one of those Mom and Pop shops the locals know about (and Verda in TN).

 This sweet little store is like an old fashioned dime store, there is a little bit of everything in here including a pharmacy, a garden department with adorable garden displays, cards and gifts! Can you believe they have such a lovely selection of fabrics and patterns. The staff is wonderful, friendly and helpful. I asked if I could take pictures and they said sure, just not of us! If in the area, look them up, you wont be disappointed.
923 N New Warrington Rd, Pensacola, FL



 
This is so me!! Oh my gosh, I love this quilt.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment