Rusty Crow Primitives

Sunday, February 23, 2014

UFO's, PIG's and WIP's are taking over my sewing room!


I have decided this week to take my ETSY shop off-line for a couple of months and spend time with the love of my life enjoying the things we promised each other we would do when we retired. Thank God we are healthy and hopefully have many years ahead of us, but sometimes the little things in life get in our way of just living.

I found I can spend hours in my sewing room working on so many projects for my shop and shuffle my own  UFOs (UnFinished Objects) and PIGS (Projects In Grocery Sacks) and WIPs (Works In Progress) under the bed or the worse yet, take fabric from a PIG to work on a UFO! OH NO, that is a big no, no!

I have a few UFO's to finish for the shop then off to my own projects; my wildflower garden, hiking these amazing TN trails in our beautiful mountains, enjoying the water falls and streams, touring this beautiful country we live in.
 






 I'll keep my blog going on our adventures and in a few months I'll be back in my shop. 
My wish for you too is to dance like no one is watching!!



No comments:

Post a Comment