Rusty Crow Primitives

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Expanding a product line on Sew Southern Quilts

It is like Christmas around here again. I ordered fabric before I left for SC and picked up my mail from the post office. So many boxes to open and each held a pretty assortment of fabrics. But.... who the hoot ordered all this owl fabric. ~~~ me~~. I think I will have enough fabric for thread catchers/scrap caddies for the next two years. My owls are customers favorites so I certainly have quite the selection now.
 
Love the colors below also. Great spring fabrics for thread catchers/scrap caddies.

 
I just finished a special order for a long time customer and I have to say, I love it myself!!  Door banners are a great way to welcome guests to your home. Quilts are welcoming and homey and to have one on your door says "Come in and sit a spell." You can display a Primitive or Country look in applique or quilted blocks instead of a door wreath.
 
 I have sold items off my own door to customers so if you see something on my site you would like and don't see it in my shop, send me an e-mail and I will be happy to make one for you. E-mail me at sewsouthernquilts@hotmail.com I'm in Crossville, TN so if you live locally save money on shipping.
Traditional Stepping Stone blocks and applique sheep complement this wall hanging/door banner.
$52  SOLD Machine pieced, appliqued and quilted. Navy, Burgundy and Cream. 18 x 43 inches
 
Due to customer requests for "seasonal" mini quilts and the popularity of the clothesline quilt rack in my shop and at local arts and crafts shows; I am going to expand this product line in 2014.  I'm taking orders so if you are interested please contact me thru my Etsy site or e-mail me at sewsouthernquilts@hotmail.com
 
 
The clothesline quilt stand is available in 5 colors:
white, black, brown, barn red, and mustard
$9.75 each
 

Mini Quilts sell for $10 - $13.  Check out my shop for listings on ETSY, if you don't see what you want make sure to contact me.  I'm taking orders for Valentines, Spring, Easter and 4th of July.  (quilt stands sold separately) Here are a few of the mini quilts I carry.


 

 


 
 
Keep warm, Spring will be here soon.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment