Rusty Crow Primitives

Friday, November 1, 2013

Upper Cumberland Craft show & Sale November 2nd Crossville, TN

Upper Cumberland Craft Show & Sale
Saturday, November 2nd, 2013, 9am - 4pm
This is a ONE DAY SHOW at the
Cumberland County Community Complex (Fairgrounds)
Crossville, TN
 
 
Hi and Happy Fall Y'all!!
 
Sorry, I'm not in the shop this weekend, I'm working my second Craft Show and Sale this weekend, I love being with people and the fun and fast pace of a show really puts me in a holiday spirit.  I'm taking baby steps, this is a one day show.  I have been on ETSY for 3 years and love it  but I wanted to flex my wings into a new venue and introduce myself to local artisans and share my craft with local Tennesseans. If you are in the area, please stop in and see me. 

I have thread catchers, ornaments, table runners, wall hangings/door banners, Primitive Santa's ornaments, quilted Christmas trees and MUCH MORE!!
 
Sneak Peak
Burlap pew cones or wall pockets filled with flowers, eucalyptus, and Sweet Annie.  They smell so good. $6- $8.50

Cutter Quilt Stocking Ornaments $3.50 I love these old quilts, they are hand quilted and well loved and worn. Perfect for a gift tag or tree ornament.

Mini Clothesline Quilts $12 - $15 I have Fall, Primitive Sheep with stars as well as Christmas.

Snack Mat, Mug Rug, Coaster; many names for a sweet little gift. Mug included. $7 - $12

Primitive Ornaments, Santa, Angel, and Scarecrow. Hang these little gems on your tree or arrange in bowl with moss or use as an embellishment on a Christmas package.
$5 - $5.50
 
I will back in my ETSY shop Sew Southern Quilts on Sunday with new items. Don't forget, it is time to begin your holiday shopping and Arts and Craft shows always give you the best bargain as well as a made in the USA and TN product. Have a wonderful weekend. See you at the show or stop in the shop on Sunday for wonderful holiday gifts.
 
Live, Laugh, and Love
Melissa
 


No comments:

Post a Comment