Rusty Crow Primitives

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sew Southern Quilts Booth at the Craft Show & Sale

I have to say, this was so much fun but a tremendous amount of work. It is impossible to place a monetary value on the time invested in making a quilt no matter how small or large, but to hear someone say "Oh my, I just have to have it" or "My Mom will just love this" is more rewarding than you can imagine to a quilter; because to that person it is appreciated and loved; those moments are priceless and keep me doing what I love to do. Thank you so much to my craft show customers as well as my ETSY customers you are priceless.

Some pictures of my booth. I am so proud of what I was able to do.  This was my second show and I really want to do this again next year. I had hoped to have lots of new things to put in my ETSY shop but the clothesline quilts just about sold out as well as my table runners and wall hangings.

Oh well, I have tons of fabric and "little time" but the old saying is "Pressure" makes diamonds" so I am going to SHINE!!






If only you could have seen me when I arrived Friday night for set up. It was so funny. I was by myself and the hatch of the Vue was tied down. No kidding. I looked like the Clampetts with all of my stuff sticking out everywhere. Quilts,  Christmas tree, antique ladder, folding tables, wooden chair, baskets.... LOL
 
Live, Laugh, Love
 
Melissa
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment