Rusty Crow Primitives

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Quilt Room - Sew Organized again, ahh

You remember my mess from the craft show? Well I have a clean space and I can think now. When things are cluttered around me I cant function and it makes me feel out of control. (You wouldn't know it by the looks of the mess I am capable of making all by myself.) LOL

My husband made my sewing space for me a year or so ago. I LOVE IT!! I found a web site (Ivy Cottage Blog)  where she used  hollow core doors from Lowes and 4 bookshelves from Wal-Mart.

WALLA! You have a sewing room for very little money. I love the storage it gives me. Lots of space for books, patterns and great places to tuck baskets full of all the little things we quilters "must have". So what if we have two of everything right!


 
 
 
I'm sew happy things are clean. Now I can fill orders and create new wall hangings and table runners.
Happy Quilting
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment