Rusty Crow Primitives

Monday, October 28, 2013

What Happened Lucy?

Remember  the "I Love Lucy" show?

When I see the mess I am making getting ready for the November 2nd Upper Cumberland Craft Show & Sale and the holiday rush in my online shop, Sew Southern Quilts , all I can think of is Ricky Ricardo saying "What happened Lucy?"

  I am not usually this unorganized and it is even driving me crazy. Okay, now where is the Santa hat, the mini quilt rack and the mug rug I was working on?????
Oh my gosh, where is my computer?

Good thing I have a guest room and no guest right now!

 
This sweet little Angel is a pattern from Joanna Walker, visit her blog at Mountain Laurel Crafts, thank you Joanna for creating such a cute tree ornie.

Checking my list; mug rugs, need to make more, gift bags with mason jars, mini quilts ....

Primitive Snowmen and Trees
 
Tis the Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment