Rusty Crow Primitives

Friday, September 27, 2013

The Help

I checked out an audio book from our local library to keep me company as I drove to KS. I really thought I would be able to finish it on the drive out and back. (12 hours each way). Didn't happen, I get to sleepy, guess I'm like a fat cat in the sun. Put me in a warm car on a sunny day and I just want to curl up and sleep, not to mention someone else reading to me!! Man... I had to stop the car and take a walk as well as find something more lively to listen to. By the way the book is good; very thought provoking and humorous.

So, here I am at home again with my book. I'm only on the 6th CD out of 15!! But I have work to do today and need to get back on board with my fall and winter table runners. I decided I'm going to make more runners that can also be wall hangings. I have done this in the past and I have been told they are always appreciated as gifts during the holiday's.

So enjoy your day, mine is going to be busy.
 
New fall runner in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment