Rusty Crow Primitives

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Patchwork, Pumpkins, Scarecrows and Sunfowers

The 127 Sale is over and for me that marks the end of  summer. The kids in our area start school this week and the mornings are cooler. 59 yesterday morning! Love living in this area, we have had such a wet summer but relatively cool.

Although I have been running the roads in the last week buying "gotta haves". I have been working (Sometimes ~late in the evening~) on fall "gotta haves" for my shop. I love all the rich colors of fall. Just a preview of some things to come soon to Sew Southern Quilts on ETSY

I love this pattern. I have cut 2 1/2 inch squares all day. I don't know if I'll make a table runner or lap quilt.

I made a block and love it. I'll keep going on this one.

Believe it or not, this is a Scarecrow, acorns, leaves and Happy Fall.
 

Just simply cute. 

 
Love the red, greens and tan. Not sure yet, just playing.

Can you find 3 pumpkins, 2 crows, leaves and  the word AUTUMN? Do you feel like you're in kindergarten again drawing circles around items you find?

No comments:

Post a Comment