Rusty Crow Primitives

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Bristol Motor Speedway,TN a welcomed break from the norm




Never stop playing; work is important but so are relationships and family. Find time to love, laugh, talk and share with friends and family.


6 of us took a trip to Bristol (my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and his wife) and camped in our Motor Home at a campground near the track. They told us we were walking distance to the track and a shuttle runs back and forth, no problem. .... well... going to the track was no problem but coming out of the gate "someone" took a wrong turn (who was that someone,... shh ME!)  and a 1/2 mile walk turned into a mile!!

 I have to tell you, at 5 foot (4' 11") you can not see over all those heads. 1000's of people leaving at the same time. I was walking through a crowd of people so thick I felt like a salmon swimming up-stream against all the people. We finally got to the other side and started our walk home, OH MY GOSH. Lots of hills in TN and we had to camp at the top. Just kidding, we really had a great time and I need to get back to my 3 mile daily walks when I get home.



What a great time, I haven't laughed so hard in a while, family and friends are so much fun.  




Mr. is a Civil War fan and was gifted this cannon from my brother. Corn hole was the game for the weekend. The camera caught a bag in the upper right.

Awesome brother and sister-in-law!! Love her like my sister!

Mr and myself.

My brothers son and his wife. Beautiful people, inside and out.

Going home.... really!! Did we all leave at the same time??


No comments:

Post a Comment