Rusty Crow Primitives

Saturday, June 15, 2013

New Wall Hangings, Quilt Show and soooo much more this week.


Boy has it ever been a busy last couple of weeks. Too much to go into but I am working hard on new items for the shop. I belong to a wonderful quilt guild in the area, Piecemakers Quilt Guild and oh my, you would not believe the talented women in this group. They are wonderful about sharing ideas and techniques and have many years of experience. Some are published authors of books and patterns and others are qualified teachers. If you don’t belong to a guild now, find one in your area and join; girlfriends are awesome and we learn so much about each other. This week was our show and it was so successful. I worked two days of the show and to walk around and see so many different types of quilts is such an inspiration. I love it!!  I have so many ideas for new wall hangings and table runners; here is a peek at what is to come.
Awesome Civil War Quilts, Applique and always FABRIC!!


See, I really am working!! Coming soon to my shop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment